Thursday, April 5, 2012

True Blue

My cousin is getting married in the end of May, she requested me to look for a blue party dress. Blue is one of my favourite colour this past two seasons, but it's difficult to get a blue party dress, for me party is normally just black, off-white or nude colour... but it's such an out-of-the-box experience for me...

I went for a search, I can't say that I found one, because this is so far from what I wanted.. my criteria is simple, edgy, comfie and not just another long party dress...


Something like the above would be nice..well, maybe not for the evening dinner, rather for the church service..but you got what I mean..

then I found this in Dorothy Perkins the other day... material-wise, it's not considered as a dress for a night out party, rather it's a cocktail dress for a day.
The material is soft cotton, so definitely not the usual party dress, but na ja... this is my back up plan, if I can't find a better one, at least I have this.




So my plan is, since my dress is very informal, I will spark it up a bit, by pastel yellow bracelet and strappy yellow sandals... but where to find those guys?
I bought an over-sized blue clutch from a local brand to go a long with this dress, but I am yet to find the jewelry and the shoes. Once I found those, I am going to do a yellow mani/pedi and I am good to go for a Spring wedding. Voila!!

So obviously, yellow is the IT colour for this season, along with Tangerine orange... so I browse Torry Burch's website to find the perfect shoes...well this is not what I imagine, but again..not bad..



Jewelry wise...these guys will probably be nice... yet still far from what I was drooling for..
Well.. but you know me and my big chunky jewelries...

ok see ya darl

No comments: