Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What am I using at the moment TAG

I have been a loyal reader and viewer to Lollipop26 and I found out the tag that she stole from her neighbor is kinda fun to do, so this is me participating in it.

What I am using at the moment as for:

HAIR
  • Shampoo & Conditioner: Head and Shoulder (it's a two in one product - I thought it cannot be any easier, right?)
  • Heat protector: NAK Heat Beat, which is I am very satisfied with; but I found it a bit expensive (18 eur). I really like the smell of it and it also has a formula of leave-in conditioner, which is always good, right? Due to the high price range, I tried to find a cheaper option (only cost me 5 eur) and I went with Tom Sebastian heat protector as well as volume boosting spray. I tried it a couple of time already, but I kinda hate the smell of it. I don't know if I am gonna be switching back to the Nak. I think it's kinda important for me to have a good heat protector as I blow dry and also straighten my hair almost every day.
  • Styling product: I have a lot but I mainly use L'oreal Studio fix and shine finishing spray.
Any other remarks: That's all I use. I don't use any hair mask or anything like that. 

FACE (beware - it's a lot!)
 Skin care
  • Cleanser: Avene gel cleanser for very sensitive skin 
  • Tonic: Louis Widmer Skin appeal Lipo Sol Lotion (for my forehead) & La Roche-Posay solution micellaire Physiologique (for the rest) - I have oily & acne prone forehead and dry & sensitive skin --> I only use this in the evening and only if I use make up.
  • Lotion:  Biotherm Nutrisource for a very dry and sensitive skin (made with not only water, but also natural oil, it's expensive, 40 eur, but worthed) --> it is so good especially if you have a very very dry skin like me! I tried so many skin cream out there to fix my dry skin, but nothing works except this one. I use this day and night but only for cheek and nose. Another lotion for my forehead is Neutrogena Visible clear spot stress control, which is not sold in the Netherlands. I bought this in Berlin (around 6 eur), but honestly, I don't really see the differences that much, I still get acne every now and then and they do not disappear right away after the first application. So, I might not buy this one again. 
  • Serum: Vitamin E moisture serum from the Body shop (I am loving it!!!! Definitely will buy another one when it's finished!) &  camomile soothing eye serum, also from the Body Shop. It doesn't give me any difference, but it definitely calms me down from wrinkles, etc.
 Make Up (it's not in order of application)
  • Foundation Primer: Make Up Forever HD primer in green (to eliminate redness)
  • Foundation: Currently, I am liking Maybelline dream matte mousse in 030 sand.
  • Powder: Good old Studio fix by MAC, I am a C4.
  • Blush: nothing - I do have some, but I am not in the mood of applying any of the colour on the apple of my cheeks. 
  • Bronzer: Sephora bronzer
  • Eye shadow primer: Two faced shadow insurance
  • Eye shadow combi: light brown & dark brown from two faced glamour to go palette 
  • Eye liner: Mac eye kohl pencil in Teddy (and I smudge that with sephora dome shadow brush number 13).
  • Eye lashes curler:Maybelline Stretch and define, waterproof - It has to be waterproof otherwise my lashes won't stay up that long.
  • Mascara: Shu Uemura eye lashes curler -  amazing!
  • Brows: Anna Sui (don't know the colour and the number)
  • Lips: First, I always apply lip balm on and currently I am using Yves Rocher  in coconut and then lately I am so into combining: Barry M touch of magic lipstick in green and Gosh lipstick in Darling then put a clear gloss on top. 
  • Make up remover: Avene eau thermal extremely gentle cleanser for sensitive and irritated skin
  • Eye Make up remover: The Body Shop waterproof cammomile eye make up remover. I have another eye make up remover from Sephora, but it contains alcohol in it and it hurst my eye lids. 
BODY
  • Shower Gel: Dove Go Fresh shower gel - smells so good!
  • Body Lotion: Dove Body Silk
  • Perfume:Sheer by Stella Mc Cartney
  • Nail colour: now I am not wearing anything, I give my nails a break but I was putting on the body shop nail polish in angel pink before.
I hope I am not missing anything. 
That's it, so I am really into make up currently as you can see!

Anyway a new eye shadow palette coming soon! I am so excited. 

So, I will leave this tag open as always....cause I don't want to leave somebody behind by not tagging them. Please ladies (and also gents), if you wanna do this tag, please do and let me know in the comment below, so I can visit and read what you are using currently... 

thanks!

3 comments:

Kendy said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

Gaby Fauchon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gaby Fauchon said...

Hi! Nice tag!

Sorry, I deleted my previous comment because I told you I was following you... well I was planning to do so, but I can't find your "following box"! 0=