Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bag syndrome

I am one of those girls who very much like scrolling the bagaholic blog (bagcraze.blogspot.com), without even having the sources to buy them. Thus, I just post them here on my blog (read: the bags that I adore at the moment) while hoping miracles will happen, my Dad  (no my BF will never buy me one) will buy one of them for me, which is already quite impossible since they are in the range of $2K. But, who knows?

Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis MM  in violette - $ 2,080

Marc Jacobs Layered Sahara top handle - EUR 1,749



Louis Vuitton Neverfull by Stephen Sprouse   

Louis Vuitton Speedy by Stephen Sprouse
So what's your current bag-obsessions?

All images are taken from bagcraze.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Marcia Agata said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcia Agata said...

ternyata km bagholic juga ya cik.. haha..
LV juga ya? wakakak...
Aku y pgn LV yg mahina. tp muahale muinta ampun. haha... ;p

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

hahaha...me too...I want mahina tuh...xD km ga ada blog di blogspot ya cia??