Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hair Extension

I hate having medium-length hair! I just never feel right about it. Don't you have the feeling that the back of your hair is 'waving out' for some reasons that it can never be fixed, even though you already flat-ironed them? I have that feeling every day in the morning that I am desperately wanting hair extensions at the moment. I wanna have a long and 'au-naturel' looking wavy hair like them. 




What do you think? Do I need hair extension? How much do you think it is? Anybody has done that before? Please, I need some input! My hair is unbelievably difficult to manage!



xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi - you'd look great with hair extensions! I am the editor of No Bad Hair Days Blog http://www/nobadhairdays.com and if you go there, you can read and see all about hair extensions.
don't know where you're located but might be able to recommend a good stylist for you.

pRizciLLia bLog said...

hey..i think u'll look greattt with hair extention..
u can try :)

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

hi prizcillia,

have u done that?? How much is that in surabaya more or less?? I am sooo gonna do that if I am going back to Indo :(

Nashe^ said...

Hey, I'd rather have straight hair! My hair is wavy like those in the pics and THAT's difficult to manage for me! I always straighten it when I have the time.

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

well.. grass.is always greener on the other side, Nashe.. xD