Monday, December 15, 2008

Sorry, I am coming back soon

Oh, I didn't realize there are people commenting on my first post here. In case there are more people visiting my fashion blog, I do apologize for not posting anything. I actually have a lot of fashion ideas in my head and I wrote them down in my agenda. 

Now, I am still very very busy with my school and I update my personal blog a lot just for the sake of complaining and releasing my anger (hahaha).

As soon as the Xmas holiday coming, which is next week, I would update more and I would try to change the skin (with very limited knowledge on IT and stuff), so it corresponds with the whole theme that I want to bring up here. 

So, please bear with me and I'll be right back. Thanks for coming & hopefully you guys are coming back for more later!

xoxo

No comments: