Saturday, December 20, 2008

Your nest needs you!

'Your nest needs you' is the slogan of home decor DIY (Do It Yourself) in Youtube, ThreatBanger. I just realized that Urban Outfitter also sells things for home-decor. 
I am so intrigued, I wish I had my own house by now.... :(

Anyway, these are my picks only if I had a house on my own! Interesting organization and very inspiring - remembering that Dutch houses are undeniably small, you really need to see both the practicality and aesthetics at the same time.

My favorite living room: it has to be colorful and fun, so all the guesses can feel the happiness aura whenever they come and visit me.

My favorite bedroom: having a big wardrobe is a must, walking closet will be a plus! I love having warm tone here, bright color is banned in my bed room.


My favorite kitchen: It must have all the sophisticated tools I need and preferably a cool bar to hang out or just to have a quick brunch.


All images are taken from ikea.nl

No comments: