Friday, January 16, 2009

I Finally Found My True Love



I know I was kinda late with this, because I heard about the goodness and the power of Shu-Uemura's eye lashes curler a long time ago but I didn't believe it actually can do the business, because it's just a tool! It (supposedly) doesn't contain any secret ingredients or formula that can make your lashes curl within seconds. 

BUT.....

IT ACTUALLY DOES!!!!!!!

I don't know how, but compared to my old and unbranded eye lashes curler, it's definitely wayyyyy more effective & efficient!! It's worth the money (18 euro), especially if you don't have naturally long and curly eye lashes.

Well, my Shu Uemura's eye lashes curler is just the standard one, like the one in the picture above; but I know there is a new and limited edition 24-karat gold Shu Uemura's eye lashes curler out there, which costs approximately 24 euro. I guess it's just the colour... but maybe I am wrong again this time. But the silver one has been doing his job so perfectly...so why should I care?

No comments: