Thursday, January 22, 2009

Make-Up for tomorrow

So after quite a while, finally I am going to Amsterdam to meet my best friends during my 'hogeschool' period and have a little fun. I am not sure what I am gonna wear but I did browse on mac website and I think I am gonna put make up like this.

This 'full-face' picture is meant to be used with Blonde, Brunette and Red-head collection. Well...honestly, I don't own any of it, but I have so many brown eye-shadow, I will try to work with what I have.




Another thing, I am so happy that finally my boyfriend is flying back to Germany, meaning that from tomorrow on we can talk freely on the phone after three weeks of almost non existence phone conversations. He had a 9-hour transit in Malaysia, so I asked him to buy me MAC brushes cause I heard that they are a lot cheaper there. Finally, I got my first MAC brushes and they are 109 (face brush for contour) and 217 (eye brush for blending). 

I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY!!

217 blending brush

109 contour blush

No comments: