Monday, January 5, 2009

Xmas' and New Year's Haul

Beware: Hell lotsa pictures (I am a camera whore apparently)

Before my boyfriend went back to Indo, we went shopping twice, on 29th and 30th. I got two tops from COS (pricier fashion chain by H&M) and also a rain coat from Mango, which was picked by my BF (At times, he can be a good shopping partner). 

Today, straight after I came back from Berlin, I went to Rotterdam centrum and shopped for more. I got two pieces from Mango, two head bands and a beanie from Accesorize, a mineral powder brush  and brush cleanser from Sephora. I also bought a bubble coat from Mexx, but I was quite impulsive, which resulted in wrong sized jacket. I might return that tomorrow and will not change it with the right size maybe. I still need to think about it. 

Enjoy the pictures!!!!

These are what I got from Sephora and Accesorize (check Accesorize, they are currently having half price promotion for certain items!)


Top (16 eur) & belt from Mango, spandex legging from e-Bay (8 eur), wooden bangle from HnM, High heels from Zara

Top from COS (20 eur), the rest are the same as above

Beanie from Accesorize (13 eur), dress from Mango (19 eur)


Rain coat from Mango (40 eur) - you can see the price tag hanging still...




the off-white top from COS with different combination: with velvet short from River Island, purple shoes from Morgan and head band from accesorize


I added pink scarf from Mango

I added stripe-scarf from Accesorize



DONE!!!
What do you think???

PS: I didn't take the picture of the bubbly coat because I am not sure whether I keep it or not. Sorry for the blurry pictures, next time better!

2 comments:

Florencia said...

cantik banget Euniceeeeeee =)

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

thank you..duh dipuji2 nti ngga cukup beanie nya..kekek